On 04/07/2014 12:20 PM, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Well, that's something we can talk about. You could make it so that during
> replay the Left and Right keys perform 5s skips, and the FastForward/-Rewind
> keys (if present on the user's remote control) still retain their normal
> function.

This kind of behavior sounds like a good compromise and no new keys
are needed. I also currently use a patch that adds shorter skips to
keys 1 and 3 and there I see no reason why Left and Right would not be
equally as good. I rarely use FastForward/-Rewind anyway. For those
who prefer FastForward/-Rewind and have no separate keys available the
setup option would make it possible.

-Matti