On 04/17/2014 08:06 PM, Matti Lehtimäki wrote:
On 04/17/2014 01:01 PM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Klaus Schmidinger
<klaus.schmidin...@tvdr.de> wrote:
Well, maybe epgsearch or epgfixer is messing something up?
Does the problem happen if these plugins are not in use?

It happens so rarely that it's most likely very hard to tell. I'll
give it a shot without epgfixer but epgsearch is such an essential
feature for this box that I don't think I'll be trying without it any
time soon. I skimmed through both epgfixer and epgsearch sources
quickly but didn't notice an obvious unlocked schedules access; it's
entirely possible that I missed something though.

I will go through the source of epgfixer thoroughly to see if any unlocked
access to schedules can be found.

I could not find any unlocked use of schedules in epgfixer, so it should not be
the cause of problems. There is actually only one situation where schedules are
modified and that happens only if epg data is cloned.

--
Matti