So you are running Linux on tablet instead android ? What version of Linux
? I just installed arch Linux arm on Seagate goflex with 3tb hard drive. I
used vdr4arch git and it compiled fine including sc
processor       :
model name      : Feroceon 88FR131 rev 1 (v5l)
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult edsp
CPU implementer : 0x56
CPU architecture: 5TE
CPU variant     : 0x2
CPU part        : 0x131