----- Original Message -----

On the other side of the fence
- We know that we do need to do ballooning
- In the (next?) release we'll end up adding this support
- There's no harm (see next point) in adding the device now in fact it saves a
config change on upgrade.
- While it takes up a PCI slot it's going to be very, very rare deployments
that will ever see the limit, libvirt/virtmanager/virt-install has done this
forever without seeing push back.