On 2012-5-28 19:36, Ayal Baron wrote:

----- Original Message -----
Hi,
    I am noticing that Saggi post a set of patches to gerrit named
    "[WIP]
New repository system".  The latest update was post in Jan 9 and the
latest update of depending patch was post in Feb 19.  It seems that
the
patches are pending on "Refactor upgrade process to facilitate
repository format conversions".  I am wondering if there is any
Repository format conversions is now in.
We're now starting to look at these again.
Do you mean "Orthogonal storage repository conversion"?
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,3045

The latest status shows it is still under working.

--
Shu Ming<shum...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory