On 07/29/2012 03:47 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
Deepak,

I know that I am not relating to your main issue (sorry...), but...
I like the idea of a hook mangling<qemu:commandline>.
Could you (or someone else) contribute such a hook to upstream vdsm?
I'm sure many would thank a hook accepting general qemu command line as
custom property, and pass it to qemu command line.

Dan,
Sure, i remember you asking for this on IRC. Its on my TODO list, and will get to it soon. My priority is the VDSM gluster integration for exploiting the gluster backend of qemu, and I am trying all different options possible, hooks being one of them.

thanx,
deepak