On 09/24/2012 03:54 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Deepak C Shetty" <deepa...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
To: "Alon Bar-Lev" <alo...@redhat.com>
Cc: "VDSM Project Development" <vdsm-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 12:19:19 PM
Subject: Re: [vdsm] Q on 'git push' to vdsm gerrit

On 09/23/2012 11:59 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
Try to branch and re-push, remove your own commits from master so
you won't have future problems.
I am not following here. Can you elaborate pls ? I am not a gerrit
expert, so may be I am missing something.

FYI - I am not doing git push from vdsm master branch, in my local
git
repo, I have a different branch and pushing my patches to gerrit from
that branch, did you mean this ?

thanx,
deepak

So that's is fine.
If you push the branch again what message do you get?

Will try & let you know, working on the next version of patchset.
In the meanwhile, I wanted to understand what the issue was behind me getting the error, hence had sent out this mail :)

thanx,
deepak