On 12/02/13 17:22, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:
Hi fellow oVirters,

Working with the networking side of vdsm side, I've grown tired of the
looks of the output of vdsClient. Thus, I have submitted a patch:
     http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/11979/
That pretty prints the dictionaries that are to be displayed, e.g.:
This http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/127370
Becomes http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/127373

Pavel Stehlik has suggested to make this change optional as a switch
to vdsClient (I guess I'd put -p|--pretty).

Why not switch to it? What's the disadvantage? The single one I see is that perhaps it'll break the context of a 'grep' result.
Y.

I would like some feedback and suggestions.

Best,

Toni