Sven Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Hello Shawn,

>thanks for your reply. I'm using Jetspeed 1.6, so unfortunatly I can't
>use that. By the way, where do you set the content-type to "text/html"?

If you are using Jetspeed 1.6, then you are using Turbine 2.x.

>VelocityHtmlEmail vemail = new VelocityHtmlEmail(data);

Can you actually give us the package of the VelocityHtmlEmail that you
are using? Because in Turbine 2.x, there is a C'tor like this:

org.apache.turbine.util.velocity.VelocityHtmlEmail(org.apache.velocity.context.Context
 ctx)

If you insist on using the C'tor which takes the RunData object, you
can get the context that is used to build the mail by using

Context ctx = TurbineVelocity.getContext(data);

>But that way I can't use 'vemail.setContext(context);'. Because of that
>I can't access the data from the database using '$bestellung' in the
>template, which makes the whole thing useless to me.

>Any idea?

>From here, everything should be clear. You were simply looking in the
wrong place. This is not a Velocity question, it is a Turbine
question. ;-)

        Best regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/