Hello,

            We are looking for a Java developer. Find the requirement below.

*Job Details:*

**

*Need              Java Developer *

*Duration         9 - 12 Months contract*

*Location         Redmond, WA*

*Rate               $32 on W2
*

*Need:           US citizens/ Green Cards/ EADs on our W2*

**

*Job Description:*

**

Come join the world class team that is building HealthVault, the industry's
first comprehensive consumer health platform for managing health information
critical to your family’s well-being.
We are looking for a developer who can help us develop and open source Java
SDK for HealthVault platform.

The position requires
• Enhancing the Java SDK to a new level
• Improving documentation
• Add Samples and XML snippets

*Additional Skills:*

 The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns and the MVC
architecture is required
• Advanced, working knowledge of XML technologies, including different XML
schema standards, and an understanding of current data and metadata analysis
and modeling practices with one of the XML object modeling frameworks.
• Advance understanding of XSLT processing.
• Expert in one of Java - EJB, J2EE, JSP, Apache, Tomcat server run-time
technologies
• Familiarity with Maven, Ant and other open source build technologies
• Familiarity with Strut or UI technologies

Thanks & Regards

Ram

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Metapro USA LLC