Replacement position/Please send resumes ASAP /Start Monday

Oracle ADF Developer Needed

Location: CA
Duration:6 months

SATYA JAMBULA
Manager-Sales
Triune Technologies Inc.

5406 Thornwood Drive Ste 190 San Jose CA-95123
Direct:408-414-5908
Cell:408-480-3466
Fax/Contracts:(408) 904 5253
Fax/Timesheets:(408)516 5990
Email: <mailto:sa...@e-triune.com> sa...@e-triune.com

"Constantly Selected by our clients as a preeminent vendor for Superior
Oracle ERP/CRM Talent"

<outbind://312-000000000B98A6A595E004459F8BF10978B07018C4879909/cid:33461373
65_305325> Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail

Please visit our non-profit organization www.karunalaya.org
<http://www.karunalaya.org/>
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
address/addresses" in the subject heading.We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.