Position                      : IT Security Analyst

Location                     : Austin, TX (onsite only, no remote work)

Duration                     : Will likely start with 6 months with likely
extensions – long term potential

Visa requirements    : USC / GC

Interview process     : Skype only.

Industry experience : Healthcare experience is  required

For this role, the client is looking for a senior level resource who has
management experience (managing people and managing projects) and this
person should have experience working directly with executive level
management. I need to see this in the resume.  I need to see education and
certifications in the resume.  I will pass on candidates that don’t have
the proper certifications.

Required Qualifications:

·         B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or
related field is required.

·         5+ years experience in Information Security required.

·         Min of 3+ years recent experience in information security in
the *healthcare
industry*

·         Experience performing organization control examinations in
accordance with SOC2

·         Familiarity with *HIPAA and PCI DSS* information security
standards

·         Prior experience with security audits, internal metrics and
reports

·         Experience with Cloud security and technologies is a plus

·         At least one of the following security certifications is
required: *Security+, Network+ and/or GIAC Security Essentials*

·         *CCNA or MCSE; CSCS, CHP, CISPP or HISSP; CISM or CISA*
certification is preferred.

--
Best Regards,
Samarth Mishra