Hi,

Please check and let me know

Kindly Mail me at: abhis...@apetan.com

*Cisco Network Engineer*

*Must be local*

*Network Engineer position with one of our clients in the Cleveland, OH
area.*

*Job Duties and Responsibilities *

The Network Engineer’s main responsibility is to provide day-to-day support
of our client’s wide area and local area networks. They support and
maintain network hardware and WAN to ensure proper connectivity, and
generate monthly reports detailing uptime and bandwidth utilization.

 *Education and Experience Requirements*

   - Associates degree required, advanced degrees preferred
   - CCNA certification preferred or equivalent experience.
   - 3-5 years of functional experience
   - 2-3 years of project management (including mid-to-large scale
   projects, and managing multiple projects at one time)
   - Experience and full fluency in the following hardware/software
   (depending on role):
      - Cisco Platform (Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k, 2k, routers, switches, wireless
      access points, Cisco Prime and Cisco DCNM)
      - Infoblox DNS, DHCP grid platform
      - CA Spectrum Network event management and reporting
      - Castle Rock SNMPc Manager
      - MPLS Technologies
      - Site-to-Site VPN implementations
      - BGP & EIGRP experience
      - IP Addressing schemes.
      - Bandwidth / Circuit monitoring tools (i.e. Netflow Tracker)
      - Packet Analysis – Net Scout and Wire Shark experience
      - Microsoft office applications (including Visio)

 Thanks

Abhishek

abhis...@apetan.com

Apetan Consulting LLC