Hi,

Please check and let me know.

Kindly Mail me at: abhis...@apetan.com

Strong C++ with Java developer in Kansas City   (Back fill position 100%
interview surety)

Submit Excellent

C++/Java Developer(Sr/SME)
Mode: Phone and Skype
Duration:  6+
Location: Kansas City

I had a resignation yesterday and I need a strong C++ developer. They need
Java also but will be doing pretty much all C++ on this project. Do you
have anyone like this on your payroll? I do not want to do subs on this
one.

Also, I need to back fill a position we just got a resignation on. Job
description is below, contract will run through the end of 2017. On this
position we need a strong OO Developer with C++ skills. I know it doesn’t
say it in the job description but this is a C++ job converting an existing
system to upgrade and improve performance, also doing some conversion from
a 32 bit to 64 bit processor. If you have anyone like this send them my way
please.

sr. Java, Strong OO Design, RESTful services; Spring framework, web
development, proficient in UI.
(Tech Lead(hands on Java), being a SME's experience a plus).
Strongly prefer 10 years JAVA experience (SME level), top notch
communication skills needed for these assignments.
• min 7 years JAVA development for large-scale enterprise systems.
Hibernate, nHibernate, LINQ
• Software frameworks such as Spring, Struts2, JSF
• more than one SDLC methodology with detailed knowledge of Agile
Development and Scrum
• Design and implementation of web services (SOAP, REST)
• Source code management and application build and deployment tools (CVS,
SVN, Ant, Maven, Stash, GitHub, Git, Jenkins)

Thank you!!
Abhishek
abhis...@apetan.com