Hi,

We have Excellent Candidate available to join project immediate.

Please add me and share us hot Requirement

*Sr.No*

*Name *

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Skills *

*Status*

*Visa *

1

John

Orlando, FL

FL/Remote

Java Developer /Technical Lead

Immediate

US Citizen

2

Nathalie

Woodbridge, VA

Virginia

Business Analyst

Immediate

US Citizen

3

Antonio PDM

West Palm Beach, FL

FL/Remote

PM/BA/PDM/Consultant

Immediate

US Citizen

4

Simon

Northbrook, IL

IL/ remote

Project Manager/Business Analyst

Immediate

US Citizen

5

Allan

PA

PA/FL

Business Analyst/ QA Analyst

Immediate

US Citizen

6

Mamatha H

Plymouth MN

Minnesota(MN)

ETL Developer

Immediate

Green Card

7

Michael K

Milwaukee, WI

Wisconsin

Project Manager

Immediate

US Citizen

8

Tracy N

Houston, TX

Austin, TX; San Antonio, TX; St. Louis, MO

Business Analyst

Immediate

US Citizen

9

Anthony

Bayonne, New Jersey

NY/NJ

Business Analyst

Immediate

US Citizen

With Warm Regards,

Ali Afsar

BISP Solutions, Inc. | 5640 NW 115th Court Suite 207 Doral, FL 33178|

Web: http://www.bispsolutions.com/

Web : http://www.bisptrainings.com/

Phone: 321-363-8233 | 786-629-6893 | e Mail: a...@bispsolutions.com |

USA | CANADA | UK | SINGAPORE | MEXICO | CARIBBEAN | UAE | INDIA

This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove