Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

Role: Senior Web Developer Java

Location: Birmingham, AL

Duration: 10-12 Month

GC, GC-EAD, USC Only

In addition to the technical skills listed below, I’m looking for someone
that takes initiative and is self-motivated. Additionally, this person will
need to work in a collaborative environment and may be asked to pair
program. This person will have to work within the standards and best
practices the team has defined. This person is expected to have very good
communication skills.

Technical Skills

Senior Java Developer

Senior Web Developer

*Java 7.1 or up*

*Required (6+ years)*

*Required (6+ years)*

*Spring*

*Required (3+ years)*

*Required (3+ years)*

*SQL*

*Required (6+ years)*

*Required (6+ years)*

*Spring Batch*

Preferred

*Maven*

Preferred

Preferred

*Stash/Bitbucket*

Preferred

Preferred

*JQuery*

Preferred

*Required (5+ years)*

*Restful web services*

Preferred

Preferred

*Bootstrap*

Preferred

Preferred

*MyBatis*

Preferred

Preferred

*Relational Database (SQL Server, DB2)*

Preferred

Preferred

*SonarQube*

Preferred

Preferred

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-584-0988 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*