Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Position*:- Lead .Net Developer

*Location:-* Louisville, KY

*Duration:*-  6+ Month

Here is the *Lead Application Developer* position in Louisville, KY.

*Candidate Profile:*
- *Technical Skills*:   *C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, Angular, JQuery,
Entity Framework, MVC, Web API (Restful services)*

*Responsibilities:*

- Provide detailed applications development support for enterprise service
architecture and its components.
- Work closely and efficiently with business owners to understand their
needs from an overall application standpoint.
- Mentor junior level developers within the team, including but not limited
to peer review of their work, building tools, libraries and documentation
to help others adapt quickly to standard design methodologies.
- Design, development, documenting, and maintenance of applications at
various complexity levels.
- Use development technologies, such as: *C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>,
Angular, JQuery, Entity Framework, MVC, Web API.*
- Ability to utilize *Agile / Scrum SDLC* development methodologies.

*Qualifications:*

- Expert experience with C#, ASP.NET, JQuery, Entity Framework, MVC, Web
API (Restful services)
- Expert experience with *Agile / Scrum* *SDLC* development methodologies
- Strong communication skills that help translate the ideas of business
leaders and end users into technical requirements that the development team
understands and implements.

- Experience with implementation of processes/procedures within a sprint to
help ensure quality delivery (Test driven development, automated
integration testing, etc.)

- Preferred experience in a mentor/lead role.

*- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools including Jenkins and
Docker.*

- Prefer Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-584-0988 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*