Hi,

Kindly find Below JD,

*Role: *Quality Engineer

*Location*: Eden Prairie MN

*Duration*: 6+ month contract

*VISA –* GC & USG Only

*Project:* ICUE Core regression test automation.

*Required*

*Looking for a developer that can also test API's.  Needs to be strong with
Java, ATDD, and API's.*

**Candidates must be authorized to work in US without sponsorship**

*Responsibilities:*

· Design, development and implement automated tests in an ATDD (Acceptance
Test Driven Development) setting

· Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins and
Java

· Deliver test automation solutions in accordance with enterprise standards
and within development and operational guidelines

· Perform reviews of automation and application code and present test
results to project teams

· Develop in-depth system and application knowledge to provide higher test
quality and coverage

· Constantly evaluate and enhance the test automation strategy and approach

· Collaborate as part of the scrum team in grooming user stories and
development of acceptance criteria for the user stories

*Software tools/skills:*

· Jenkins

· Selenium

· Java

· SQL

· Gherkin

· SOAP/REST

· JSON/XML

*Must Have Skills:*

· At least 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies

· Minimum 2-3 years hands-on Experience developing test automation or
combination of development in Java/.NET and test automation experience
using Selenium Webdriver or similar tools

· 2+ experience with automated testing of web and/or mobile applications

· Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP/REST services)

· Proficient with developer tools and IDEs, such as Eclipse and git for
developing on the Java stack

· Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing
automated tests

· Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change

· Strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and
resolve difficult technical problems

· Experience working with complex XML/JSON, EDI X12, SQL transactions

*Nice to have*

· Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development

· Experience with unit testing and TDD (Test Driven methodologies) using
Junit, NUnit or similar tools

· Hands on scripting/coding experience in any one of the below: Spock,
Groovy, Gatling, Junit, Geb, Cucumber, C++, .Net, APPIUM, Perfecto

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*