Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Position*: Data Analyst

*Location*: Boston, MA

*Duration*: 1+ year rolling contract

*Rate 30$/hr C2C*

*General:*

Our client has implemented a pilot SharePoint document management program
with very positive results. The pilot included both design-bid-build and
design-build projects and was initiated in a SharePoint 2010 environment
hosted by a third party using “out of the box” functionality of SharePoint
supplemented with InfoPath forms and custom workflows using SharePoint
Designer. The pilot projects are Bridge and Highway construction projects
that the client Highway Division is managing. Contractors and Project
designers are part of the pilot projects as well and use the SharePoint
sites. Each project (Contract) was built and worked within its own site
collection. Focus was placed on centralizing the project documentation,
capturing data about those documents for processing, tracking and long term
management, and standardizing both data and processes across projects. With
the success of the pilot, the client continues to grow their
implementation. New project implementations are moving to SharePoint 2013,
and the client is now ready to take their program to the next level by
using the enterprise reporting capabilities that are now available. As
such, the client would like to add a Data/Reporting Analyst to the
Sharepoint team that will help them to realize the power of the data they
are collecting across projects (site collections) by utilizing enterprise
reporting tools such as SSRS, SharePoint content search functions, etc. for
business intelligence creating cross project reports, dashboards and other
management tools.

Currently, there are 20 projects using the SharePoint system, and the
client’s plans to expand the program to approximately 300 projects using
this platform. However, a key success factor in this growth is our ability
to enable enterprise functionality to the program. A key success factor in
enabling enterprise functionality is our ability to view and report data
across projects.

*Experience:*

We are looking for someone with experience in report writing within a
SharePoint 2013 environment utilizing an SQL Server database.

*Must Have:*

1. SSRS SQL experience

2. 4-6 years of data analysis experience

3. Experience working within a Sharepoint environment

*Nice to Have:*

1. Sharepoint Search Content Manager Query Tool

2. Project collaboration experience

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*