Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Role: Peoplesoft Conversion Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 4+ Month*

*PeopleSoft Consultant Job Responsibilities will include:*

   - Develop, modify and troubleshoot PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 and
   Interfaces with PS HCM
   - Design and Develop Integrations between PS Financials and PS HCM using
   Integration Broker based messaging, Component Interface, Application
   Packages, ftp/sftp etc.
   - Make functional setup changes need for the System work.
   - Modify and Create PS Objects such as Pages, Components, Menus,
   Application Engine, Views, Records, PeopleCode etc.
   - Develop detailed system documentation and/or workflow procedures.
   - Modify write SQRs, SQLs and Queries
   - Provide sound functional and technical solutions to unique problems.
   - Review, develop, modify, and maintain PeopleCode, Queries, Application
   Engine, SQRs, and SQL
   - Debug issues and provide resolution.
   - Analyze System and provide data analysis
   - Work with Business Users Subject Matter Experts

*Minimum Qualifications*:

   - 10+ years’ experience with implementing PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft
   Financials, including General Ledger, Payroll, Commitment *Accounting*,
   Human Resources and Benefits modules.
   - Excellent technical expertise with deep knowledge and understanding of
   Budget, Encumbrances and Payroll Accounting
   - Thorough understanding of PeopleSoft, including PS Based Messaging,
   PeopleCode, App Engine, XML, BI Publisher and SQRs
   - Excellent skills in development and integrating with other systems
   using Integration broker, Application Package, SQR, ftp etc.
   - Knowledge of interfacing with HCM (PeopleSoft or ADP) including HR,
   GL, Benefits, personnel and payroll data.
   - Extensive knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM and PS
   Financials tables and relationship.
   - Experience developing data models, functional requirements definition,
   requirements elicitation and management
   - Experience demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
   - Must be a solution provider and not just a functional or technical
   consultant
   - Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good
   analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.

The project will require the consultant to be on site in Atlanta. The need
may extend beyond the period stated.

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*