Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

Positon: SQL BI Reports Writer

Location: Shelbyville, TN

Duration: 3+ month contract

Responsibilities:

   - Take part in an existing ERP Implementation for a manufacturing client
   - Assist in moving from a legacy system to a new ERP
   - Work through reports on legacy system
   - Work with IFS
   - Utilize SQL and PLSQL to run queries and write stored procedures
   - Write reports with SSRS
   - Work alongside 3 other report writers/analysts
   - Report directly to the IT manager

Requirements:

   - 2-3 years of reports writing experience, and strong communication
   skills
   - Experience with a combination of writing new reports and modifying
   existing reports
   - Strong knowledge of SQL/PL SQL
   - Understanding of Oracle DB
   - SSRS Reports Writing experience
   - Ability to use TOAD or some other method to view tables etc.
   - Be able to change parameters or reports, and add fields.
   - Report writing experience within manufacturing industry
   - Understanding of ERP/Manufacturing is desired
   - Knowledge of cycle accounts, physical inventory
   - Understands how to differentiate between warehouse cycles
   - Ability to take direction from Sr. management and work as a team
   players

Nice to Have:

   - Nice to have Crystal Reports experience
   - Nice to have IFS experience

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*