Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Position Title: Software Tester*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 1 year contract*

 (Urgent)

Oil/Gas Industry experience preferred, Manual and Automated Testing
experience, TFS, MTM, Test Design, Writing Test Scripts, detailed test case
definition, Creating Test Solutions, Agile/Scrum

· Has experience Testing Complex, multi-tiered software applications, with
preference given to experience Testing Oil and Gas related software

· Can demonstrate principles of effective Test Design and detailed Test
Case definition

· Has experience in Design and Implementation of Software Test Integration
capabilities across applications/services

· Has experience using Test Design principles and an understanding of Data
Structures to translate Data Definitions and Business Rules into
comprehensive Test Scenarios

· Has experience in Data creation/manipulation and Test Automation

· Understands the principles of Data Driven Testing and Action Based
Automation design

· Can demonstrate a strong understanding of Software Testing Practices,
Strategies and Techniques

· Can explain the different approaches to Testing and how/when these
approaches are beneficial to the overall Testing Strategy

· Can write clear, concise and sufficiently detailed Bug Reports

· Can demonstrate effective usage of common Test Tools (e.g. Defect
Management, Test Management, Requirements Management)

· Has good understanding of the elements of a successful Software
Development Program, including, but not limited to, Unit Testing, API
Testing, Manual/Automated Testing, Software Functional Requirements/User
Stories, Code Design/Review and Defect Management

· Has strong working knowledge of TFS and MTM technologies

· Has experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment

· Can author, implement and communicate Test Plans and status to Team and
Management

· Can demonstrate good troubleshooting/problem solving skills

· Has strong attention to detail.

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*