Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Role: .Net Web Developer*

*Location:  Boston, MA*

*Duration:  1 year +*

*ONLY GC and USC*

*Description of Project for Web Developer:*
The Web Developer’s role includes designing, building, and implementing new
Web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications;
migrating legacy applications to the Web; and performing day-to-day
administration of the organization’s Web portfolio. Use of a variety of Web
development languages is required. The Developer will be required to
successfully complete all assigned tasks, work independently to gather,
document, and execute requirements, reviewing the architecture and code
with team mates. This position may require occasionally working extra hours.

*Required Skills for Web Developer:*
Experience with C#, Java and/or VB.NET
Experience integrating systems using XML
Strong SQL experience and data mapping
Knowledge of application security

*Desired Skills (not required but you will get exposure to some of these):*
MMARS experience

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*