Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Role: .Net full Stack Developer Lead*

*Duration : 6+ Month*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Interview: **2 total phone interviews, will be partial for candidates who
can do face to face interview*

*Project Information:*

Most candidates strong in C#, ASP.NET MVC and SOLID, Dependency Injection,
Unit Testing, C# ASYNC and parallel programming, delegates, lambda, coding
and making sure classes are concise

Back end
SQL Server (Elastic other team), code first, connect to SQL Server,
Migrations, Run in production, Entity Framework
ASP.NET MVC
Senior Developer
ASP.NET MVC
Routing
Dependecy Injection
RAZOR
Front end side: CSS, layout UI, javascript, Angular, jQuery, BootstrapCSS
is a plus

Front end developer: Creating good layouts, design page with lightest code
possible, responsive design, desktop and mobile, modern browsers, not IE,
actual devices, browser tech for loading what browser or page, virtual
browsers, RWD, Angular 1.6.x
client testing, junit on front end, template in place, not needed for
testing client side as much

*Daily Job Duties & Candidate Role In Team:*

*Key Skills Needed:*
*Senior Full Stack .NET Developer (stronger on server side/middle
tier/business logic):*
strong in C#
SOLID architecture
Dependency Injection
Unit Testing their own code using NUnit/XUnit/MSTest
ASYNC and parallel programming (threads, multithreads)
delegates
lambda and LINQ
coding and making sure classes are concise (clean code, strong OO
programming)
Entity Framework (connect to SQL Server, code first, Migrations)
ASP.NET MVC
Routing (this is a way of transitioning between pages using ASP.NET MVC and
JavaScript)
RAZOR (this is the View side of ASP.NET MVC)
HTML/CSS (knows how to design and layout UI)
JavaScript
Angular
jQuery
SQL

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*