Hey all!
I live in Atlanta....I am registered for the INS meeting. I have a Saturn VUE. (4 seats if someone don't mind the middle).....and I know my way around town.  One thing I don't know are the directions to Lynn's facility! BUT.....I am sure she will be happy to tell me!
     I plan on attending the industrial exhibition 3:30p-5:30p at the convention center on Friday afternoon.  If anyone is interested in a ride, email me privately and we will arrange how to meet up, or something of the sort.

Susan