As I said it is hard to get. Someone swiped my sets of NBU 3.4 and 3.2 from my desk ages ago.

You will be much, much better off if you upgrade though. Far fewer problems. I would recommend going right to NBU 5.1 MP3A.

From: Dan Logcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:33 PM
To: Dave Carpe
Cc: Veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup End-Of-Support

I tried.  They said they can't locate any (I take that as won't locate any).
Nothing..  and patches.. forget it.  We were patched up a few levels already.
So if we could get both the media and patches it didn't make sense.

Get off of 3.4 and go straight to 5.x, do not stop at 4.5 unless you must migrate
the image catalogs.

--
Dan

Dave Carpe wrote:
It is hard to get copies of the older versions.

Contact your SE. Some of the old timers still have the CDS for 3.4 and
3.2 that they can burn. They are getting rare though.