From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 January 2006 08:05
To: WEAVER, Simon
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Hindle, Greg; Piszcz, Justin; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Window file excludes

You can set the exclude list from GUI as well as from editing the registry entry-:

Entry need to be edited  -: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/VERITAS/CONFIG/Exclude .

Regards,
Abhishek Dhingra
Storage and Backup Administration
CBS IT Operations
Office:  408-518-0010 (Ext. 4310)
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people"

"WEAVER, Simon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

01/20/2006 02:23 AM