Title: Message

We have a lot of root people at all our shops.. L

Of course I got access to all the data that are controlled under netbackup, and with that can cause great damage.

The question was more in terms of “is it logged somewhere”? I`am I really safe if something happens and people know I got this “feature”? I cant really proof that I did not use this command?

What about bpinst, that are a far more powerful utility that allow you to execute scripts on any client server you which.

When it comes to SLA`s our units agree to backups and controlled restores, not to the possibility of undocumented programs that pretty much can do anything anytime without any logging on there servers.

MVH / Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tel dir: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43