Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:27 PM
Subject: Re:Need info on Netbackup license key.

>From: "accelsup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need info on Netbackup license key.

>Hi,

>We are using Veritas Netbackup 3.4 version, now we want to upgrade it

>to Veritas Netbackup 5.1 version.

        You will not be able to upgrade directly from 3.4 to 5.1, unless
        you do not need to keep the Database.

>I want to know whether our old license key will work with upgraded
>version or we need to purchase new license key.

        You would be able to upgrade without entering any new licenses,
        but you may be missing some features.  If you have a valid support
        contract for NetBackup, you can have the 3.4 licenses upgraded to
        5 licenses without purchasing new licenses.  If you do, you can
        also get the media without having to purchase it.  If you have
        any question, you should talk to your sales rep.

>Thanks & Regards,
>Vijay

Richard Mickle
UNIX Systems and Storage Administrator
Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services
An RR Donnelley Company
E-Mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:        920-339-1695
Cell Phone: 920-366-1987