From: Smith, Brett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 March 2006 16:38
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows Admin Console/GUI problem

NBU Admin Console 5.1 GUI (PC client) fails to connect to our master NBU server, now that both PC and master are behind a firewall.  NBU master is Sol9, Enterprise v5.1.  Firewall admins say ports (13782, et. al.) are open for me and it seems "to build correctly, then random ports get denied".  I opened a call with Veritas, but haven't heard back from them.  Can you answer this question from our firewall admin:

If the ports are randomly being created, then we are in heap of trouble. We do not well with random ports issues.

Can you verify the random ports issue?

Thank you.

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of EADS Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind EADS Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.

EADS Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259