Title: Message
Yes it does. This was my t5hinkibng as well. But wanted to see how others were handling virtual servers.

Greg

From: WEAVER, Simon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:29 AM
To: Hindle, Greg; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Backing up virtual servers

Greg
Are you referring to something like Virtual PC's or virtual Servers? VS that are on a HOST Machine?

If so, what you could do is implement the Netbackup Client on EACH virtual machine and ensure it can see the Master.

In theory, you should still be able to perform a backup of the "Virtual Machine" and restore single files.

You should still backup the Master Host Machine too :-)
does this help?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support