Title: hanging bpbkar process

I had a backup timeout yesterday. bpbrm timed out after the configured interval (3 hours), but when I check to see what happened to the client process, bpbkar is still running (client/server on the same box) - it just hasn't done anything since three hours before the job timed out. The bpbkar log doesn't show anything useful. The process hums along and then just stops logging all of the sudden. This always seems to happen on the same job, though - never any others.

Any ideas on where else I should look here?

        -Aaron

Aaron Mills
System Administrator
Return Path, Inc.