Hi Mark,

Your given me a  part solution! I did a cat_convert on the binary *.f file and I was able to "grep" out the file from the new *.f file.

However, how do I know what Fragment(Tape File No.) I'm looking at.? Do you know what the fields are (file format), I can can guess some?

Thanks

Regards

Andrew Wilkin
Computer Systems Analyst