Title: Message
We did the latter for our C & D only systems.  Just build a policy wth C, D, & system state in it & put our half dozen (about 10%) of our NT systems in it.

-M

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Spearman, David
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:45 AM
To: Covington, Garrett; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Exclusion list

Depends

If the system in question is in a policy with other systems that use all local drives/system state directives then you just want to exclude the entire drive on the client exclude list (like E:/   F:/ )  no * required. If you happened to have a file(s) on any of the excluded drives you wanted backed up you could use an include list.

On the other hand if the system is in a policy by itself just make the selections  System State, C:, D; etc.

David Spearman
County of Henrico, Va.