From: Pero, Greg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 May 2006 18:19
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify script question

Running Netbackup 5.1 mp4 on W3K - have backup_exit_notify.cmd configured to send email alerts (based on the status code) via blat to the NB Sys Admin.  I need to figure out a way to send a single email to a user after a specific scheduled policy has completed (the job runs from the master server - not the client).  Filtering out the policy and schedule is straight-forward - problem I'm having is the policy spawns multiple jobs and emails get sent when each job completes.  I would assume someone has already figured out how to do this using the stream number - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Pero

NetSys Systems Engineer Senior

Downey Savings

(949) 509-4488 - office

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - pager/text message

(714) 200-3420 - cell

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not intend to disclose to the public.  If you received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and attachments.

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of EADS Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind EADS Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.

EADS Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259