From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Shyam Hazari
Sent: Friday, 1 September 2006 5:26 AM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Shadow Copy Components:\

I am trying to backup a Windows server 2003( with SQL on it) client using ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive and I don't see Shadow Copy Components:\ getting backed up. I created a separate policy for the Shadow Copy Components:\, but still the backup finishes successfully with zero bytes. I don't see any error messages in the event manager. Any idea what might be wrong ? I enabled the Volume Shaow Copy and Microsoft Shadow copy provider services, but still no luck.

I have other windows 2003 servers, which backup the shadow copy just fine eve though Volume Shaow Copy and Microsoft Shadow copy provider services are disabled.

Much appreciated.

-Shyam