Title: Reallocation of disk storage unit
Please read
DOCUMENTATION: Description of VERITAS NetBackup (tm) 5.1 Disk Staging Relocation behavior, starting with 5.1 Maintenance Pack 4
http://support.veritas.com/docs/280398

>>> Don Klebba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/27/2006 10:59 AM >>>
We're running Netbackup 5.1 MP4 and recently started using Disk Staging units. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to limit the number of tape drives used for the reallocation process. Some days 2 drives may be used, then on other days 5 drives may be used. I would like to be able to limit the reallocation to only 2 drives, so I'm not tying up my drives for normal backups. I know how to do this on a tape storage unit, but don't see any options on the disk staging storage unit.
--
Don KLebba
Quicken Loans