Title: NBU 6.0 MP3 - backups not scheduled; nbpem hangs and does not terminate gracefully

RE: NBU 6.0 MP3 - backups not scheduled; nbpem hangs and does not terminate gracefully

Has anyone come across the issue below?
After upgrading to NBU 6.0 MP3 we are experiencing problems:
 * backup are not scheduled (probably caused by nbpem process hanging)
 * nbpem daemon does not terminate when stopping Netbackup (bp.kill_all).

We found a work around - kill -9; then delete all LOCK files under bpsched.d directory.
Looks as it fixed the issue last time. Is there a proper, permanent fix?