Hi All,

I'm running Netbackup 5.1 MP4 on Solaris 9. Due to space constraint, I archived the database catalog as outlined in the System Administrator's Guide for Unix, Vol 1.

# bpcatlist -policy Unix -client all -before Jan 1 00:00:00 2006 | bpcatarc | bpcatrm

The commands succeeded without error. Now I can't restore the catalog for a particular client. Sometimes it failed with error code 24 and sometimes it failed with error code 5. bpcatlist works fine and I can see the catarc id.

# bpcatlist -client host1 | bpcatres
EXIT STATUS 5: the restore failed to recover the requested files
bpcatres: restore failure: the restore failed to recover the requested files

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any helps.

Dante