msn only [EMAIL PROTECTED]

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de David McWilliams
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 16 de outubro de 2006 13:22
Para: NetBackup List
Assunto: [Veritas-bu] Oracle agent problems

I'm trying to backup an Oracle agent, running on a Red Hat box, from my Windows master/ media server, running NBU 5.1 MP2

I can kick off a manual backup, no problem. Wen I attempt to use one the /usr/openv/netbackup/ext/db_ext/oracle/samples/rman/hot_database_backup.sh script, it very quickly errors out with a (6) error. None of the logfiles are even created. Any ideas?

--
Sláinte,

David

Checkout the, sometimes updated, McWilliams family website @