> BPPLSCHED COLUMNS
>
> Line 2
> SCHEDWIN
> SUNDAY START_TIME in seconds

Well that's the format of the line, but it's not guaranteed to be on
line 2.  You'll have to parse the line identifier rather than counting.
Calendar scheduling will move it around.

> Line 3 Residence for each copy
> Line 4 Pool for each copy
> Line 5 Retention Level for each copy
> Line 6 Fail_on_Error for each copy

Likewise those may be moved down.  As far as I know, they'll always be
adjacent and sequential, but I prefer to just parse the line identifer
directly anyway.

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]