Currently I am unable to consistently restore Windows 2003 Servers with SP1
or above. I am running Netbackup 5.1 MP4 on the clients and the NetBackup
Server. The data restores fine but the system state does not. Some services
do not register such as SQL or IIS and at times the security settings. If I
use NT backup the server restores work fine. I also had some success using
the W2KOption -restore    -same_hardware 0 command. I talked to the Symantec
engineer and he said I should not need to use that command. I agree but we
have not been able to figure what is the cause of this problem. I gave
access to the engineer to perform a restore in our test environment to make
sure that I wasn't doing something wrong, but still no success. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Caleb

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state  official.