        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimenez,
Daniel
        Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:39 PM
        To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
        Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS SQL 2005 Backups

        Hey guys

        We are going to start backing up MS SQL 2005 and I would like to
know the best ways to backup this type of database? Can anyone through
their experiences give me their solution and why they felt it was the
best way to do this? I know there is the Veritas way and that may be the
best way of doing these backups but I would like to hear some
alternative ways that may be better than using the Veritas solution,
thanks.

        Daniel Jimenez

        Backup and Recovery