________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 4:15 PM
To: 'Ellis, Jason'; Veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Changing Schedule Names

The only possible reason that I can think of, is that might cause a full
backup instead of a incremental the next time it runs, but that should
be about it.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX English