A totally Windows Environment, I came in this morning an found two bad LTO3 in
my ESL712e Library, and all my drives under Activity Monitor à drives are list
as AVR for the "Control"...what is this and how do I get rid of it?

Thanks

Dan Cruice

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.