  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rusty R
Major
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:30 PM
To: VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5 restoring legacy 5.1 NDMP backup issue?

Has anyone that's upgraded to 6.5 from 5.1 (Specifically MP3AS2) run into
an issue restoring NDMP backups? I have discovered that the status of the
NDMP restore is successful, but it will not restore anything in a
sub-directory unless each file/directory in the sub-directory(ies) is/are
manually selected.

I have not yet tried to restore an NDMP backup made under 6.5. No case yet
with Veritas, but that will be opened tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rusty