I am trying to install NOM 6.5 on a Windows 2003 Server VM.  I get most
of the way through and then I get an error saying Windows can not find
"\vrtsnomdbsrv".  I searched the HDD and found it right where it should
be.  I tried adding the directory to the system path but that didn't
help.  I turned of virus scanning, same deal.  Google search and NBU
Support site turned up nothing.  I also made sure DEP was turned off.

Every time I do this I have to reboot the server because the process
hangs in Windows and drops a status somewhere on the box (file or reg
key is not clear) so that when reattempting installation it skips
instantly to the end where it tells me the installation was interrupted.

Any thoughts besides don't use it or call Symantec?

Thanks.

Phil Koster
Network Administrator
City of Grand Rapids, MI