We have 4 MS 2003 servers with MS multi-node cluster configurations for SQL
2005.  What is the best way to configure the policies?  We have tried using
both the All Local Drives directive and specifying each individual drive
letters (pain when resources fail over).  But what concerns us how NB reacts
when resources are moved or failed over.  we have had instances where resources
were moved but NB didn't pick the drive up on the new owner-node.