Abhishek,

NetBackup ultimately relies upon system calls like gethostbyname() and
gethostbyaddr().  So if those system level calls work, then NetBackup
shouldn't have a problem either.  I'm not sure what you mean by "nslookup is
deactivated", but I'll assume you mean it's not working because you don't
have a DNS server (since that's what nslookup uses).  You can use the
NetBackup provided bpclntcmd (/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpclntcmd) to check
that name resolution is working:

bpclntcmd: -sv
bpclntcmd: -pn
bpclntcmd: -self
bpclntcmd: -hn <hostname>
bpclntcmd: -server <NBU master>
bpclntcmd: -ip <ipaddress>
bpclntcmd: -gethostname
bpclntcmd: -is_local_host <hostname>
bpclntcmd: -check_vxss
bpclntcmd: -check_vxss_with_host <hostname>
bpclntcmd: -get_pbx_port [<hostname>]
bpclntcmd: -get_remote_host_version <hostname>

These are all documented in the commands manual, but I'd start with things
like -hn <hostname> and -ip <ipaddress> to see if name resolution is working
for NetBackup.

HTH
-Tim