On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:09 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a question.  I am currently at 5.1 MP6 on Solaris.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations on whether I should upgrade to 6.0 or
> 6.5.1?
> What are the pros & cons for going directly to 6.5?
>

> Thanks,
> Chris.

A pro I can think of right off the bat is, if you go to 6.5 you won't have
to have another upgrade project :)
That is the approach I would take, why bother doing an upgrade if not to the
most recent version?  Barring any glaring problems with the most recent
version, which I don't think is the case with NBU.